Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sights at the Public Gym



I work out at a public gym. Frankly, most of the folks there are, in physical terms, train wrecks. Sure you do have some physically fit types (triathletes, weight lifters who could lift the whole gym at once), but mostly you have fat middle aged people.



This is what most people do around here. :-)

Still, there are some nice, um, sights. Today, I did some run/walk on the track; I am a walker who is trying to reintroduce some running into my program. There were two younger ladies; one was dark haired (almost dyed jet black) and wore grey spandex; the other was a bit taller and wore pastel green not-as-tight spandex. But both of them were asking to be butt-cupped!

Yesterday, I took a yoga-lattes class; the woman in front of me had on white shorts that were hiked up as much as possible; she had on striped underpants underneath. Yep; she had a good shape too.

In short, there is some good to counteract the bad; for every fat woman there is on the track who is going round and round at 25 minutes a mile while yelling on her cell phone "...yeah, she sez......" there is some babe to brighten my day.

Or for every one on the right, there is one on the left...



And there are always races:

No comments: