Friday, July 31, 2009

Staying up late

Going on facebook has been a real opener. I've found old classmates; almost all of them are right wing reactionaries. They got educated at government expense (service academy), got government paychecks (military), some get pensions and/or disability payments and are against taxes and government spending???

Assholes.

I've also found out that old flames are on there too; once I met a rounded high school girl who wore the thinnest white shorts I've ever seen; there was no challenge in seeing her tiny white nylon bikini underpants.

She is on facebook.

I got a friend request by someone else I used to ogle; she no longer looks the way that she used to. What a pity.

Still another facebook friend: years ago I saw her at a meeting in very tight, very shiny, royal blue spandex shorts. I wanted to rub her ass so badly!

Now, she couldn't fit one leg into those shorts; that is how it goes.

No comments: