Monday, January 12, 2009

Sometimes, it does get better

I admit that I was a bit grumpy on the drive back home. We had a bit of a hard time finding an air station in Muskogee, Oklahoma (the first two we tried were broken) and we went through a 50 degree (F) drop in temperature.

Even worse, my wife hogged the radio/CD player; basically we listened to what she wanted to listen to.

Besides, my wife has had a few minor health issues and her medications have lowered her libido. Her weight gain, while unsightly, didn't lower mine. :-)

Nevertheless, by the time we got back home, I was both irritated and horny at the same time; heck I was all but willing to call up my yoga teacher.

No, my yoga teacher is no spring chicken and she is, well, just a bit "squatty". But she is far more physical that my wife and she can kick her leg over her head.

So what if she is a total dumb-ass who thinks that houses can actually be haunted and she actually thought that Sarah Palin was a GOOD CHOICE for VP (good, for Obama-Biden!).

But she is good about bending over a lot and sticking out her ass, so she would do.

Fortunately, it never came to that. My wife said yes to my offer, it was a ton of fun, and she let me have the TV during the NFL play-offs.

And, I still have 8 days prior to school starting, so there is no reason I can't get a flying start on research and learn this new (to me) software package.

No comments: